Healthiness and Happiness for Women



Hello ladies! if you are viewing my blog I should inform you that this is going to be a page of positivity, love, happiness, freedom, and healthiness!!

I will hope to discuss my daily experiences and challenges however, through out the proccess I hope to gain nothing more than a positive outcome.

I am very in tune with Healthiness and I believe that it is an intrinsic component to a sustainable life!

By all means, take the journey with me... follow and leave comments ;) besides, one can not learn without social interaction...

Thank Goodness for blogging!





Sunday, December 20, 2009

Panzerotti for the Panz lol










Yummm made a Panzerotti last week didnt get a chance to post anything but it looked great, smelled, great and tasted great! the Parents approved !! hahal...lol Just lacked enough cheese (tip) put lots and lots of cheese!!!! .... okay I know I am a hipocrite lol, this should NOT be eaten its not healthy! but hey it was fun to make and I wanted to try it, and whats oneeeee panzo going to doooooo? right??












2 comments:

Thanks for Reading ;)

About Me

My photo
Age:21 Still Learning and Growing!