Healthiness and Happiness for Women



Hello ladies! if you are viewing my blog I should inform you that this is going to be a page of positivity, love, happiness, freedom, and healthiness!!

I will hope to discuss my daily experiences and challenges however, through out the proccess I hope to gain nothing more than a positive outcome.

I am very in tune with Healthiness and I believe that it is an intrinsic component to a sustainable life!

By all means, take the journey with me... follow and leave comments ;) besides, one can not learn without social interaction...

Thank Goodness for blogging!





Monday, November 23, 2009

LipStick Color


Nika Looks Impressed!!!










Bought a purple lipstick today! ... Thank God its in fashion this season, I love purple!








I felt like trying it on and posting it up on my beauty tips blog...








Its a drastic color... That I need to get use to and find the proper outfit and setting to wear it haha...








Im always picturing this color lip stick for fall! with a long black coat with high black boots or somethin!












anyways let me know what you think... or if its a nice color im open for any comments, and not afraid to read em! lol








personally though, I LOVE IT! :)








sometimes I wish I were a model lol..:(

1 comment:

  1. Love it! and would love more if you go into your comment setting and remove
    Show word verification for comments? Just click "NO" LOL So I can comment much easier and quicker while I'm at work. LOVE YOU! ahah xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading ;)

About Me

My photo
Age:21 Still Learning and Growing!