Healthiness and Happiness for Women



Hello ladies! if you are viewing my blog I should inform you that this is going to be a page of positivity, love, happiness, freedom, and healthiness!!

I will hope to discuss my daily experiences and challenges however, through out the proccess I hope to gain nothing more than a positive outcome.

I am very in tune with Healthiness and I believe that it is an intrinsic component to a sustainable life!

By all means, take the journey with me... follow and leave comments ;) besides, one can not learn without social interaction...

Thank Goodness for blogging!





Monday, November 23, 2009

Not the Religion - Raymond Foss

Not the Religion

Not the religion, not the name we claim proof of our humanity,
our belief in love in the way we live, in what we do
how we walk on this earthhumble, good to our neighbors
reaching out to those in need
no label, no denomination
nothing to set us apartpart of our family
the whole human race
offered grace by the creatorin relationship
we all find our place



I would like to thank Raymond Foss for this lovely poem of encouragement and happines :)

Follow his blog raymondafoss@blogspot.com if you would like to let some spiritual poems in to your life! I read them often. A great way to pray.

I believe what I believe sometiems I just need a little support and other who understand thanks for the kind words in the poem!

1 comment:

  1. the link to my site is http://www.raymondafoss.blogspot.com

    There are over 5,075 poems there, so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading ;)

About Me

My photo
Age:21 Still Learning and Growing!