Healthiness and Happiness for Women



Hello ladies! if you are viewing my blog I should inform you that this is going to be a page of positivity, love, happiness, freedom, and healthiness!!

I will hope to discuss my daily experiences and challenges however, through out the proccess I hope to gain nothing more than a positive outcome.

I am very in tune with Healthiness and I believe that it is an intrinsic component to a sustainable life!

By all means, take the journey with me... follow and leave comments ;) besides, one can not learn without social interaction...

Thank Goodness for blogging!





Sunday, November 22, 2009

Starting Fresh Day 1 :)

Today I had....

a small slice squared pizza (nonnas pizza)
then I had an assorted 6 inch sub on whole wheat

some home made yogurt

and then I had Celery with peanut butter....

total of one glass of water :( booo ....

1 comment:

Thanks for Reading ;)

About Me

My photo
Age:21 Still Learning and Growing!